The level of management are :
- Top-level / Administrative level
- Middle level / Executory
- Low level / Supervisory
Top Level Management
Top-level management is the first level of management it consists of,
- Senior-most executives and their teams :
- Chief Operating Officer, CEO, CMO, CFO, Managing Director, Chairman, President, Vice-President.
- FUNCTIONS :
- Formulate overall organizational goals.
- Welfare and survival of the organization.
- Framing Policies.
- Responsible for all the activities and their impact on society.
Middle-Level Management is the second level of management it consists of,
- HR manager, Production manager, marketing manager, Finance manager, Operation manager, plant manager, Regional Manager, and Divisional manager.
- Interpretation of policies.
- Organizing departmental activities.
- Cooperate with other departments.
- Assign necessary duties and responsibilities to them.
Lower level Management
- It consists of Foremen and a Supervisor.
- Function :
- Minimizing wastage
- Maintaining Good quality
- Maintaining discipline among the workers
- Representing the problem of workers.